Does Turkish Airlines Fly to New York?
New York City is one of the most popular and populated cities in the world, with Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and Fifth Avenue are some of the popular locations in New york if you are planning to take a vacation there and explore the city but confused about which airline you should go with the Turkish airline which is the best option for you. If you are wondering whether Turkish Airlines Fly to New York, then the answer is yes. So keep on reading the information below to find the best places to explore in the city.
Name the airports that are used by Turkish Airlines in New York City.
You can select the two airports as destination airports if you are planning to go to New york.
- Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
What are the best tourist places you should visit while traveling to New York?
Travelers can visit the popular locations of new york, and if you are planning to go but want to know the airline travel packages, then call Turkish Airlines' phone number directly and ask for the needed support. Below you will get the list of the best tourists attractions-
- Central park- Central park is the main tourist attraction which has been built on 843 green acres in the heart of Manhattan for more than 150 years. The park has been managed by Central park conservancy since 1980. The park opening timings are from 6 am to 1 am daily. You can visit the official website of the park to find out the daily activities of the park.
- The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum- Through exhibitions, remembrance, and educational programs, The the 9/11national Museum is a nonprofit in New York City which is made to remember and honor the 2,983 innocent lives who were killed in the horrific terrosit attack on 11
September 11, 2001, and February 26, 1993, as well as those who had shown extraordinary compassion for survivors. If you want to go through history or if you want to experience the horrors of the attack and want to educate your young ones also, then you can go to the museum.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art- this is new york's most visited museum, and you can experience over 5000 years of art from around the globe. If you are an art appreciator, then you can explore this museum, then you can visit this place, and learn, play, dream, escape, and discover.
- Top of the Rock- Top of the Rock is the Observation Deck, and its newly opened, 3-tiered observation decks are located on the three floors of 30 Rockefeller Plaza at 67, 69, and 70 floors. It is New York City's most mesmerizing attraction. The operating hours are from 8:00 am - Midnight, and the last elevator goes up at 11:00 pm. The main entrance is located on 50th Street between 5th & 6th Avenues.
- Statue of Liberty-The Statue of Liberty inspired the world as it was a gift of friendship given by the people of France to the people of the United States. It is known as the symbol of freedom and democracy.
If you have any confusion related to the airline reservation process and want to arrange a vacation, then call the Turkish Airlines' contact number directly to get help.