How do I contact Virgin Atlantic for a Refund?
Suppose you have directly booked with the Airline through a website or customer service agent. So, the traveler can contact Virgin Atlantic for a refund directly by calling their reservations and general query number. Read the given instructions carefully to get connected with the agent.
- Passengers should dial 1800-862-8621 to speak to the representative.
- You must hear the IVR instructions carefully and press the preferred key, which may lead to getting linked with the agent.
- Share the canceled booking details, and the agent will complete the refund form.
- They will require details like a bank account, flight booking, contact number, or email.
- The refund would be credited to the payment methods only.
How to submit the Virgin Atlantic refund form online?
A person who cannot reach the Virgin Atlantic representative on the Virgin Atlantic phone number due to a long waiting time. It is better to submit the refund form online; the link is available on the official website. To learn the complete process, read the given details.
- Firstly, you should head towards the Virgin Atlantic official website.
- Now tap on the Help Center icon to find the contact form link. Click on it.
- The refund form will open on the screen.
- Select the category from the choices like requesting a quote for a refund, claiming a refund for booking, and claiming a refund for seats/upgrades/excess baggage.
- Fill in the relevant details such as first or last name, country dialing code, phone number, address, postcode, flight details, booking number, departure airport, or date, attach supporting documents if there are any, and tick on confirm to send the request.
- The customer service agent will check the request refund eligibility, and if it meets the criteria, the refund will be made to the payment methods only.
Virgin Atlantic Refund policy:
Before proceeding with a refund, passengers must know specific terms and conditions, as not all tickets are refundable. Sometimes, you will only get taxes back. To check the eligibility criteria, you must read the refund policy.
You can submit the refund form if the tickets are purchased directly from a website or call center agent instead of a third party.
- Passengers who hold the refundable tickets are liable to get a full refund without any deduction.
- A person who purchased the non-refundable tickets will receive the taxes and additional fees, never the ticket value.
- If the cancellation of the flight is made within 24 hours of fare purchase, you are eligible to get a full refund without any penalty.
- The refund amount will be transferred to the original payment methods only within seven days for the Card payments and within 14 days for cash or check prices.
- The refund will be made directly to the travel agent for those who have booked a flight through a third party.
- If the changes are made within less than 3 hours of the scheduled flight departure, the refund is calculated per the fare rules only.
- If the cancellation is made within 3 hours of the departure flight, the travelers can request a refund for the unused part only.
To clarify the refund terms and conditions, connect with Virgin Atlantic customer service via call, which works 24 hours a day.