KLM Sydney office in Australia
Passengers who are planning to fly to Australia and they had chosen KLM airline for it must know that the airline does not operate direct flights to Australia and cooperated with multiple regional airlines to get you there. Suppose you have any queries regarding the flight availability or flight confirmation. In that case, you can connect with the KLM Sydney office Phone number and learn more information by following the below-mentioned methods.
How can you reach out to KLM airline's customer service team at Sydney International Airport?
- Airport name- Sydney International Airport
- Airport IATA code- SYD
- ICAO Code- YSSY
- Airport Toll-free Phone Number- 1300 392 192
- Sydney office Address- KLM Airport Counter, Sydney Airport, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Airport Official website- www.sydneyairport.com.au
- Airport Contact form- www.sydneyairport.com.au/contact-us
- Airport Social media links- Facebook- www.facebook.com/SydneyAirport Twitter-https://twitter.com/SydneyAirport
What are the KLM airline's customer support details?
- KLM airline's phone number- +61 2 93 382 263
- Airline working hours- from Monday to Friday: from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm and on Saturday - Sunday from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Airline Email form- www.klm.com/contact
- KLM airline official website- www.klm.com
- KLM airline check-in portal- https://www.klm.com/check-in
- KLM airline reservation- www.klm.com
How can you connect with the KLM Baggage department in Australia?
- KLM Airlines' phone number for baggage-related issues can connect with the support team at 1 (800) 618-0104.
- For baggage inquiries, visit www.klm.com/information/baggage
- Lost luggage contact form-www.klm.com/information/baggage/lost-baggage
- Refund form- www.klm.com/refund
What terminal is used by KLM airlines at Sydney International Airport in Australia?
The KLM airline uses Terminal 1 at Sydney International Airport in Australia.
What is the fleet size of KLM Airlines?
The total fleet size of Klm airline is 110 aircraft, and The following plane models are included in the airline fleet.
- Airbus A310
- Airbus A33010
- BAC 1-11
- Boeing 73741 1
- Boeing 7473
- Boeing 767
- Boeing 77729 2
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner20
- Convair CV-880
- Douglas DC-8
- Fokker F70 / F100
- Lockheed L-188 Electra
- McDonnell Douglas DC-10
- McDonnell Douglas DC-9
- McDonnell Douglas MD-11
What are the services that the KLM office in Australia provides to its passengers?
Travelers can reach the customer support number of KLM through KLM Contact Number and ask for the required support in the following situations-
- If you want Visa related information.
- For in-flight, reservation, and after trips complaint filing.
- For getting special assistance while boarding the flight.
- To enquire about traveling with excess luggage or sports/musical equipment.
- For flight reservations and cancellations.
- For seat selection and meal inclusion.
- Traveling with an assistive dog or any pet.
- For inquiries related to premium economy classes
- For immigration services information.
What are the important pointers you should keep in mind while visiting Sydney International Airport in Australia?
- International passengers should be present at the airport one hour early for security check-ins, and domestic passengers should reach the airport at least 60 minutes prior.
- If you are taking e boarding pass for security check-ins, then you can pass the security without any hurdle.
- The airport will include the Support dog as a pet, but you will have to show the certificate for the assistive pet.
- If you need wheelchair assistance at the boarding gates or inside the airport then you will have to inform the authorities.