What is the Fastest way to Reach an Airline Customer Service Agent?
If you were booking a flight with the airline and when you had completed the payment option, the payment page got stuck, and the money was already debited from your bank account. Now you are worried about losing your money and want to connect with the support team to resolve the issue. If you are wondering about the fastest way to reach an airline customer service agent, then keep on reading the information below to find the tips and tricks you can use to get instant support
What are the important points to keep in mind while calling the airline?
You can follow the below-mentioned methods to find an instant connection with the airline support agent.
- Best time to call- when you call the support team during morning hours, then you will get instant support, especially from 7 am to 12 pm, because the wait time on hold is 70% lower than other times of the day.
- Best day to call the airline- the best time to call the airline is during weekdays on Wednesday and Thursday because during these days, less number of people travel and so less number of calls are made during these days and the highest waiting time is on weekdays such as Monday because the connection time is 16% slower as compared to other days. If you are trying to call the airline during weekends, then it is suggested to call them on Sundays.
What are the things you should remember while speaking to the airline representative?
- Try to speak with the Live executive- when you are on the call and hearing the IVR commands, then always choose the “ press 0 to speak with live agent” option to connect instantly with the support executive.
- Do your share of research before calling- it is suggested to do your part of the research beforehand for any issue that you are facing. Read the airline policies and points to consider so you can explain your requirements easily when you are speaking with the agent.
- Ask for the same representative- when you are calling the support team and explain your situation to the airline customer service agent, and they ask you to call again, or if the call disconnected in between, the conversation and you called again, but this time another representative is handling your case and now you had to explain all the situation again then it can be a time-consuming situation so to avoid this it is best to ask for the same agent whenever you are in a call.
- Ask for the Manager- if you feel that the situation can’t be handled by the support staff, then you can ask them to connect you with the superior.
- Talk politely- passengers who shout and show anger to the agent are most likely to get disappointed afterward because when you talk politely and asl reasonably about any query, the agent will also do their utmost to help you with the situation.
- Have some empathy for the agent- You should understand that the person behind the call is also a human, so when you are explaining your situation, explain the hardships you had faced because of it, and they will provide the best support.