How Do I Change a WestJet Flight?
Suppose you have made the trip bookings and have to make the same changes for an emergency. Now that the change has to be made, you are anxious about the process and the amount you spent on the booking. Sit relaxed, as the information below will guide you with the changes you need to make.
WestJet Change Flight Policy
Before making any changes, you must go through the WestJet Change Flights policies. The policies are as follows:
- If you are looking forward to making changes to your booking, you must do it within 24 hours of making the purchase. You can create an unlimited number of changes.
- If you are changing travel dates, you can select the new travel date by booking in the same ticket class.
- If you want to change the travel route, you will be entitled to a separate route change fee other than the change fee if applicable.
- You cannot change a traveler's name and sell it to anyone else. Only minor corrections are available. Changes up to three characters are allowed.
- You can make the required changes for free if you have an award ticket, business, elite, or premium class booking, or if you have made the bookings with miles.
- If you possess a basic economy ticket, you can make the change the first time within 24 hours for free. But if you do the same more than once, you will have to pay the fee.
WestJet flight Change Fee
The WestJet, My Change Flights, has different fees for different changes. The cost is explained below:
- If you change the flight date, you can be charged between $100 and $200.
- If you change the passenger's name, you will have to pay between $50 and $100.
WestJet Flight Change process
After getting a brief knowledge about the policies of WestJet through which you can make yourself eligible to make the changes, you can go through the following, which will guide you through the change process of the WestJet tickets. You can follow the online method steps if you want to know how to Change a WestJet Flight. The steps are as follows:
- Skim through WestJet Airline's official website https://www.westjet.com/en-ca.
- Tap on the Manage trip drop-down. From the list of options, select the manage option.
- In the Find your trip section, enter the reservation code and last name o the passenger. Then, click on search. It will retrieve your booking.
- Then, on the booking summary page, click on the menu icon and choose the change option from the listed options.
- Now, make the required changes and provide a reason for the same. Then, click on proceed and confirm.
- After making the changes, proceed with the on-screen instructions if you have to make the payment.
- After making the payment, the process will be done. Post this; you will receive an email regarding the change to your registered email address.
Hopefully, the information in the content above has all the details you would require to make the necessary changes. If you are still searching for a solution to your query, you can feel free to visit the official website of Westjet or contact them by calling the official customer service number 1 (888) 937-8538.