How Do I Change My Flight Date on LATAM?
The Airline understands that passengers' plans can be changed due to personal or other reasons. As a result, they may demand to change their date or flight or other. If you fly with LATAM Airlines and your plan has changed, you can make changes to your flight bookings. But for that, you need to follow an appropriate procedure. To know all about making a Change My flight Date on LATAM, all the rules, regulations, and ways to change dates on LATAM flights, keep reading the following text of the article.
What is the Date Change Policy of LATAM Airlines?
If you want to make changes to your booking dates, you are advised to go through the date change policy statutes formulated by the Airline. This will be helpful for you and will be advantageous as it will notify you of any loss. Here are the essential policy postulates given for your reference,
- If you make a date change request within a risk-free period of 24 hours from the original purchase of the booking, then it will be accepted for free. Also, the flight must have been booked a week before the departure date of the flight.
- If you change your booked ticket date after the completion of twenty-four risk-free periods, you will be liable for a change fee.
- Also, if a passenger makes date changes only a few hours before the flight departure, then the particular passenger will have to pay a considerable amount of change fee.
- If the Flight Date on LATAM has to be changed due to severe reasons, such as illness or death of a close family member, no change fee will be imposed. But the relevant document will have to be shown by the customer.
- Along with the change fee, you will have to pay the fare difference between your ex and new flights.
- The change fee differs in every case based on the fare type and the time you are changing the date.
How to Change the Date with LATAM Airlines?
You can make LATAM flight changes like dates through numerous ways like a phone call, online, or a Kiosk. Here the techniques are explained in detail with steps.
This way of altering the date is relatively easy as you do not have to go anywhere and stride with the given steps
- Go to the official site of LATAM Airlines' first
- Then you have to go My Trip tab on the homepage
- Fill in all the details as your name and a ticket number.
- Hit the submit button
- The booking details retrieve
- Click on make modifications
- Now you can change the date
- Check out by paying the fee.
- And a confirmation will be sent to you on your registered Email or ID.
Make a Phone Call
You can also make changes to your booking date by making a phone call at the Latham Enquiry Number, which is 1 866 435 9526. Connecting a call at this number, you will have to follow the IVR as follows:
- Press 1 to make new bookings
- Press 2 to know the flight status
- Press 3 to make flight booking changes
- Or press # to talk with its customer service executive.
To get more itinerary-related info go to its official site.