Can You Check-in At The Airport Avianca?
After booking your flight tickets and before reaching the airport, various doubts keep coming into customers' minds. One such confusion is about the Avianca check-in process.
Many passengers wish to check in online, while others prefer to check in after reaching the airport. Some people are unsure about the process; in the forthcoming section, a detailed description of the Avianca check-in procedure is given. The customers must take care that they follow the airline check-in policies carefully mentioned below before using the process.
Avianca Airline Check-in Policies:
- Passengers are not allowed to make any amendments after making the check-in.
- In some of the cases, Avianca does not allow online check-in, So minors traveling alone, pregnant passengers, and people who need special assistance must reach the airport before time to check in at the counter.
- Online check is only available for passengers who have booked tickets through the official Avianca website.
Check-In procedure at Kiosk: If you wish to do Check-in at the Airport Avianca then you can choose this option to save your time by doing the check-in by yourself. You don't need to stand in a long queue waiting for your chance. The following straightforward steps must be followed to use this process:
- After visiting the airport, you need to locate the Kiosk; you can seek the help of volunteers to find a way to counters.
- Enter and confirm the names of passengers.
- Select your preferred seats.
- Now enter your contact information.
- Now specify the number of bags you are carrying
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the check-in procedure.
- You can finally take a printout of your ticket to proceed further.
Check-In procedure at Airport counters: If you are not comfortable doing the check-in by yourself or you are visiting the airport for the first time and want to seek the assistance of a live person for the same, then you can visit Avianca Check-in point at Airport. To use this following thing must be kept in mind:
- Passengers are advised to reach the airport at least 2 hours before the flight departure for domestic flights and 3 hours early for international journeys.
- Once you complete the check-in process, you need to visit the bag check-in counter to scan and get them tagged.
Check-in tips for passengers traveling with kids:
If you are traveling with an infant, then
- They must have their tickets.
- Their tickets must be linked with your reservation.
- If you are carrying a child between 2-11 years, then adult passenger information must be attached to the kid ticket.
Check-in tips for passengers traveling with luggage:
- The passengers must take care of the baggage policies of the airline carefully.
- If you are traveling via a connecting flight, your luggage will be checked in for the final destination if you made the reservation using the same ticket.
- If you are carrying additional bags with you, then you need to visit the baggage counter to drop off your bags.
Even if any doubts remain in the mind of travelers, then they can reach the customer care service of Avianca by using the Avianca Contact Number: (800) 284-2622 and get their doubts resolved.