Is Ryanair check-in 24 hours?
Suppose you have a trip planned with Ryanair, and you are flying with the airline for the first time. You must be confused about the policies and process to get the check-in done. As the policies and processes are different for every airline, you can get to go through the given information so that check-in would become easier for you. You can go through the information and learn about Is Ryanair check-in 24 hours.
Ryanair Check-in Policy
In order to get the check-in done, you must go through the policies. The guidelines of the policies are as follows:
- The web check-in window starts within 24 hours of the departure time.
- Only domestic flights are allowed to go through the online check-in process. If you are flying on an international flight, you will have to reach the airport and get the check-in done.
- You must arrive three to four hours before the boarding time if you are flying internationally to get the check-in and immigration done smoothly.
- If you have excess baggage, you must arrive an hour prior for a domestic flight and two hours for an international flight.
- If you seek additional assistance from the team, you must reach the airport well in advance and get the check-in done. You can request the same at the check-in counter. For additional assistance, you will have to arrive an hour before the check-in time.
- The boarding gate closes twenty minutes before the departure time of a domestic flight and forty minutes before an international flight.
- If you have not made the check-in online, you will have to pay the fee of €55. At the check-in counter, you will have to pay the check-in fee.
Ryanair Check-in Process
After going through the guidelines of the policies, you must go through the process which will help you with the check-in, or you can contact Ryanair Phone Number. To get it done, you must go through the procedure explained step-wise:
- Skim through the official website of Ryanair, www.ryanair.com.
- Tap on the manage booking option.
- Enter the required details, such as the booking reference number and last name of the passenger, and then retrieve your booking.
- On the booking summary page, tap on the check-in option.
- Enter the necessary details, such as passenger details, destination information, trip details, etc.
- Tap on the continue tab, and get the check-in done.
- After getting the check-in done, you will receive an email to your registered email address along with the boarding pass.
Other ways to check in on Ryanair.
If you wish to avoid the online check-in process and get then check-in through other ways, then you can go ahead with the given points below. These different methods are listed below:
- Kiosk Machines- You can go through the check-in process by reaching the airport and getting the boarding pass printed out by checking in at the kiosk machines.
- Help Desk of Ryanair- You can also get the check-in done at the airline’s help desk. Reach out to the airport and get it done. You will get the boarding pass at these counters.
- Mobile Check-in- You can also make the check-in through the airline's mobile application.
Conclusion- You can choose to get through Ryanair Customer Service Phone Number for more assistance.